R: [OrRando] Birkie 200k brevet - preride report

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Tue Mar 27 14:55:38 PDT 2007

I hate to admit it, but after a little more than one year of randonneuring I
am starting to become an expert on candy bars. Not sure how that happened.

Here is the info on the Idaho Spud candy bar from the manufacturer's web
site.

http://www.idahospud.com/products.htm

The popular Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa
flavored marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then
sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). The potato shape and unique
blend of ingredients appeals to both young and old, making the "Idaho Spud"
one of the top hundred selling candy bars in the Northwest, and is Idaho
Candy Company's best selling bar. The Idaho Spud Bar has been a favorite
since it was first manufactured in 1918.