[OrRando] Champoeg to Silver Falls

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sun Mar 18 12:33:36 PDT 2007

I’m surprised I didn’t run into David out there. Yesterday I did the
Woodburn Heartburn 150k
stopping in Woodburn at the Panadiera/Taqueria for
enough pasteries to fuel the remainder of my day. Ouch my allergies

apparently the trees are blooming again.
Next weekend we have 3 teams from Oregon (Vader-Invaders, Broken Tooth, &
Thus Far) and 3 teams from Washington converging on Centralia. I’m the lone
Oregonian on an all-woman SIR team. Weather might even cooperate!

Cheers,
Susan.