[OrRando] Glacier....

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Jun 20 12:39:22 PDT 2007

This is last minute but anyone "pondering" our Glacier 1000k can still sign up.
If you are considering it please check the transportation options first. Amtrak tickets are now $170 to PDX & SEA. Airfairs are still around $200 if you fly back July 4. If you can manage the transportation and brevet fee, time off work, etc. you can still sign up. I just counted sleeping spots and we can handle 1 more Woman and 1 more Man. The rooms have been secured. We are now crossing our fingers for a good strong West wind. Contact me soon if you are interested. If you are on the fence I recommend you wait and ride one of the other two 1000k in the NW later in the year.

Cheers,