[OrRando] Good diet of crow.

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Jun 20 11:15:12 PDT 2007

Thank you to all who have responded to my earlier reply to Dave's post.

One thing that I was definitely wrong about is that John is attempting something
that has never been done. That's pushing the envelope.  To quote:

"In its twenty six year history, there have been several unusual approaches to
RAAM. There have been tandems, hand-cycles and recumbents. Yet no one has ever
attempted, much less finished RAAM on a single-speed bicycle. Rookie racer John
Spurgeon is out to change that."

Read the full interview at:

http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/john-spurgeon-single-speed-mind-vic-armijo

--