[OrRando] "Grab Bag" 200/300

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Jun 18 20:26:33 PDT 2007

Well...let's all talk about Cary Williams... who we don't know... No one say
anything bad cause we cannot figure out to reply to anyone other than "The
Whole World".
At least everyone will know Cary Williams when he shows up for the next
ride.
Now I remember Cary Williams. He road Rickey's Memorial Day Populaire.
Hi Cary Williams.

Susan.