[OrRando] 600k photos

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Mon Jun 11 18:55:47 PDT 2007

i second the high-mileage pbj. overdo the jam and peanut butter, and
it soaks into the bread, and by a couple hundred km into the ride,
youve basically got an energy bar - that actually tastes good :)

-joel

--
joel metz  : magpie at blackbirdsf.org :  http://www.blackbirdsf.org/
bike messengers worldwide : ifbma : http://www.messengers.org/