[OrRando] Upcoming SIR 300K/200K

Dave Read daveread at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 20:54:48 PDT 2007

Please join us on Saturday/Sunday, July 28th/29th for the Summer SIR
300K/200K brevets. The routes start at the Tumwater, WA Motel 6 and tour the
rolling hills and lovely scenery of Thurston, Lewis and Grays Harbor
Counties.  These brevets offer a good pre-PBP tune-up or just lots of fun.

If you are planning to ride these events, please pre-register.  It makes
life a lot easier for both you and your organizers. Pre-registration closes
early Thursday evening.

Both events will feature information controls, so be sure to bring your
trusty pen.

Preliminary routes are posted but may change next week. We are hoping to
have the final routes posted by mid-week along with pre-ride reports.

Here are the links for the events:

300K July 28th:
http://www.seattlerando.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=64&Ite
mid=28

200K July 29th:
http://www.seattlerando.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63&Ite
mid=28

We look forward to seeing you!  Brian, Peg and Dave