[OrRando] Carradice Bag Support

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 16:51:55 PDT 2007

Apologies. I just got back into town about an hour ago
after a glorious week's vacation
camping/hiking/swimming at the Metolius River.

I suggest you contact Citybikes directly, if you
haven't already. Not sure what our stock looks like
right now. If we're out try Harris Cyclery or
Wallbike.com, both of whom are Carradice dealers and
can ship overnight if needed. Carradice stuff is hard
to keep in stock because it's growing in popularity;
and harder to special order because we import direct
from England and it is S-L-O-W at Carradice's end of
things.

Hpe you find what you need quickly.
Beth Hamon

www.ibdride.org/bhamon