[OrRando] Amtrak

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Jul 6 15:50:40 PDT 2007

So I'm waiting to hear about the trip back on Amtrak. Apparently they serve wine onboard from Jon's pictures. Was this easier on the legs then sitting in a car for 14+ hours? Presumably it was easier than pedaling 600+ miles.

Now that the ride is over with I'm contemplating something much more reasonable.... like a 9-day tour to Whitefish with a credit card.  You know... pedal 75 miles, take pictures, find hotel, eat, walk around town, watch tv, sleep 8 hrs... repeat.