[OrRando] 3 Prairies on Saturday - A great ride?

Ray Ogilvie Lochmond at msn.com
Sun Jan 28 16:08:04 PST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bert Lutz<mailto:bert_lutz at hotmail.com>
  To: 'Oregon area Randonneurs'<mailto:orrando at tire.patch.com>
  Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:05 PM
  Subject: [OrRando] 3 Prairies on Saturday - A great ride?

  It was indeed a good day in many ways save one.  Gusting winds from
  the NE made for a rapid ride south in the morning and an agonizing ride back
  in the early afternoon.  We headed south again for a second leg and figured
  the wind would abate in the early evening for the return.  No way!  We were
  reduced to 8 mph for more time than I care to admit.

  Great training I guess.  I may recover for the spring series ;-)

  Bert