[OrRando] Three Praries Perm

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Jan 19 11:14:50 PST 2007

Most of the route sheets are here: http://home.teleport.com/~susanf/Randon/

I haven't checked to see if everything matches my "official route sheets" But since the 50 milers are tag alongs you probably don't care. A good organizer will usually bring along route sheets for everyone.

Lynne, I expect with this group they will be taking it easy. And is usually the custom with rando rides, they will be sticking together since it is a small group. The "official perm riders" might only move on ahead if they are close to a closing time. Ray knows were to find food in Mt Angel... pizza place is good. I heard from another perm rider that the large grocery store is now open again. That was where we usually stopped, and this time of year it is also about the time you get ready for night riding... bring you lights and reflective gear. If you hook up with Bert and Ray you will be riding after sunset

Susan.