[OrRando] Three Praries Perm

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:50:41 PST 2007

For anyone not up for a 200K at this point on the calendar ... I am planning
to connect with the guys on their return trip through Newberg and do the
50-mile run down to Mt Angel and back with them.  No start time from
Bert/Ray as yet (assuming there will be a start time ...), but if anyone
would like to join that shorter leg, let us know.

dr

Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz