[OrRando] Gauging interest in Yakima Training Camp...

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Jan 10 18:16:22 PST 2007

Y'all,

Narayan asked for this message to be forewarded to us.

Please let him know if you're interested
Narayan Krishnamoorthy <ottavayan  [you know what] gmail.com>

Hello everybody...

Happy New Year. Hope your riding is going well.

Greta and I are trying to gauge interest in this training camp, so
that we may have some clear numbers when talking to the Hotel. So, if
you are planning to attend this event or tentatively plan to attend
this event, please send me a note at ottavayan AT gmail.com, indicating
clearly if you are a certain attendee or a tentative attendee.

We will be heading out to Yakima in the next few weeks to do some
groundwork for this, and having these numbers would really help.

Cheers!
Narayan

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon