[OrRando] Los Conquistadors del fin de semana

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:45:55 PST 2007

Thinking about riding but having trouble cutting through those chains
connecting you and the desk?

Join your fellow "weekend warriors" (Los Conquistadors del fin de semana)
this Saturday morning. We'll ride out of Champoeg State Park at 9am and head
... whichever way the wind blows us.  Route info to follow as soon as we
have a better view of the weekend weather.  If the winds are light we'll
head south to Silver Falls State Park.  If heavy, we'll head north and stay
close to the foot of Parrett, and then Chehalem Mountain.

Via con dios, mis amigos.

--
Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz