[OrRando] Saturday Ride

Rickey Smith rickeylsmith at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 13:35:59 PST 2007

Looks like good weather. Anyone interrested in riding
tomorrow. I plan on doing a ride leaving Longbottoms
9:00 am. Around 60 to 80 miles something like the Wine
Route. Also I would like to do these rides every
Saturday except when a Randonneur event conflicts.
Routes and starting locations can be discussed a week
ahead of time. We can also do some of the 100 and 200
K rides. Also I have a ride on Mondays with Portland
Velo that starts at 9:00 am from Longbottoms I have
been riding 75 to 85 miles and could use some company.
And on Fridays the same but would be happy to start
elsewhere if there is some interrest. Any different
ideas and suggestions welcomed. Hope there is some
interrest to start with.

Rickey L Smith