[OrRando] Re: Waterproof gloves - still looking...

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 13:57:57 PST 2007

 There is a glove that IS warm AND waterproof, named
Arius and sold at Citybikes and possibly the CCC as
well. Warning: this glove is seriously WARM. If you
have poor circulation in your fingers or are otherwise
sensitive to the cold, these gloves will probably make
you happy. If your core runs a little warmer than that
you will probably SWEAT in these, thereby making it
feel like it's raining on the inside. But they are
amazingly warm gloves for frigid mornings.

Me, I find they're TOO warm, so I usually wear
full-finger wool gloves with grippy dots (Manzellas
are especially nice), and carrying an extra [dry] pair
for the ride home.

Cheers --Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com