[OrRando] Boxy bag FS

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 13:58:38 PST 2007

I am selling the French Boxy bag I used this past
season. The whole big-load-up-front thing simply isn't
working for me, and now that I've got things better
worked out (I switched to a smaller Acorn bag that
works GREAT) I don't need this bag anymore.

There is a picture of it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethness/1433780174/

Note that the bag no longer has the C-Kap patch on the
side, nor does it have the two small pins in front.
The "bike-love" patch is still on the front of the bag
and I will include it for you to keep or remove
yourself. I will include the leather straps I added
for affixing to a front rack (the rack is not
available, but it fits nicely on a Mark's Rack). I
will also include the coro-plast interal stiffener
that I made for it. The bag has been treated with
cotton proofing wax from Carradice. It is in very
decent used condition.
The bag is from the late 60's or early 70's (I guess)
and is made by "LaFuma" of France.

I would like 60.00 for it.
In-town delivery preferred, shipping would be extra.
If no one bites here I will put it on ebay.

Please reply offlist.
Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com