[OrRando] Weekend perm essentials in central washington

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Dec 6 17:17:58 PST 2007

fitzbase at comcast.net wrote:
> Those poor folks.  When it dries out, we'll have to all go riding there

I have a co-worker who lives in Chehalis.  Her family's plans to sell the
house and move to Olympia have just been set back a few years.  The real
estate market dives after floods like this.

They last flooded in 1996 - almost as high as this time.

Lots of "those poor folks" are familiar with this.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity