[OrRando] Dec 1 - Rain Rides

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 09:39:18 PST 2007

They pulled that on one us about a year ago.  I've got a pile of stuff under my desk now.  Along with the work-related archives that accumulate when one has worked somewhere almost 30 years...  As some people actually CHANGE at their desks (!), no one seems to mind.

Lynne "there's just some aisles I don't walk down until after 10am..." F
From: "Michael Rasmussen" <mikeraz at patch.com>