[OrRando] Michael Rasmussen Please Email

Lynne Fitzsimmons fitzbase at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 21:05:13 PST 2007

I love reading PBP reports...
  ----- Original Message ----- =

  From: Vincent Sikorski =

  To: Oregon area Randonneurs =

  Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [OrRando] Michael Rasmussen Please Email

  I sent my PBP ride report to him a couple of months ago. Either it is con=
sidered old news by now, or he didn't receive my e-mail either. It sent it =
as a Word attachment. I could paste it into an e-mail if anyone wants to re=
ad it. Any insomniacs this time of year?

  Vincent Sikorski
  3989 NW Northcliff
  Bend, Oregon 97701
  vsikorski at bendbroadband.com