[OrRando] Dec 1

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 13:50:41 PST 2007

I went for a short, flat ride on the Springwater Corridor - in Gresham I got some pretty good-sized flakes falling, but no accumulation, and even that stopped by the time I got down to the Milwaukie area.  It was pretty out, though.  I wouldn't have wanted to be doing a perm, though (even if my leg were up to it) - after two hours my fingers were frozen . . . .

Cecil

From: Susan France <susanfrance at teleport.com>