[OrRando] Are they all gone yet??

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Aug 16 18:27:45 PDT 2007

While 20-25% of RUSA membership goes to France for PBP some 75-80% stay home. On the weekend of Aug 25-27 we have a 400,600 & 1000k based in Centralia. This is the last ACP 400k and 600k of the year in the US.

More info on Poorman's PBP is up on the ORR website, including the cheap fee of "basically" $10 per day which gets you a card, route sheet, and farwells and welcomes by the ride organizer. (And whatever else I happen to have along.) To date we have 2-1000k riders, 8-600k, 5-400k... ridership is dominated by the southern Puget Sound region (AKA Peg's friends)

Preregister soon.
Susan
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/sftest/2007_Poormans_Info.htm