[OrRando] For Sale - Winter Riding Boots

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 08:50:28 PDT 2007

So I bought these very cool Gaerne "Eskimo" winter road boots and wore them for
one season, but only a few times.   They don't quite fit, and so I am hoping to
pass them on to someone who will give them the love they deserve.  They appear a
bit scuffed but are in very good structural condition. The MSRP is $229, I paid
$159, I am looking for $75 OBO - let me know if you are interested

SIZE 42 - Pix available on request

Cheers, Cecil

Product Info:

Gaerne Eskimo Winter Road Shoe

The Gaerne Eskimo road shoe has a water repellent outer covering and neoprene
material to make the shoe virtually waterproof. The Eskimo has a double closure
system - a quick lace closure system allows you to secure the shoe and insures a
great fit; the outer boot has a single zipper closure up the front. The inner
liner is designed to provide excellent breathability and drying speed, and has a
soft inner liner of Thinsulate to keep your feet warm. For cyclists that ride in
cold and/or wet conditions, these boots are a great improvement compared to summer shoes with shoe covers.

Supports tri-bolt pattern cleats (Look, Time) as well as SPD and SPD-R cleats.