[OrRando] Down the Drain 200k

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Wed Aug 1 12:16:24 PDT 2007

I am going for sure, taking my family camping for the weekend. And after
the ride we are visiting the Scandinavian Festival in Junction City
(http://www.scandinavianfestival.com/). Since the brevet is advertised
as "Flat as an Ebleskiver", I look forward to actually eating a few of
them at the festival. Maybe I'll even get to visit a bike shop or two,
while I am there. Sounds like we are going to have a fun-filled weekend.

Marcello