[OrRando] Glow Gloves

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Apr 16 08:54:40 PDT 2007

You've already heard testimony from Lynne and Cecilanne.
FWIW - rando demigod and year round bike rider Kent Peterson also praises them.

I'll swear by the company that sells them.  I placed an order last night after
reading Lynne's email (final straw time).  It was pleasant to see they didn't tack
on shipping charges.  Now I've just received an email stating the gloves shipped
out.  gotta love it.

http://www.pedigreen.com/

I've been on the fence about buying these for a couple of years now.  I'm kicking
myself for not having done it sooner.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity