[OrRando] Re: Hwy 26 closed Saturday

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Wed Apr 11 20:52:36 PDT 2007

as someone who (sometimes) drives for a living, go burnside. itll be
fastest at those times of the morning.

in other news, i just got back from dropping some deliveries in
sheridan and mcminnville, and for those of you *really* fast people,
the vfw in willemina is having a pancake breakfast saturday from 8-11
am :) and for those who arent quite *that* fast, theres bingo in
sheridan at 630pm! the antique and thrift shopping potential also
looks quite good.

see you all bright and early saturday morning...

-joel