[OrRando] Thinking forward to the Three Capes

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sun Apr 1 19:03:48 PDT 2007

Most of our experianced riders start "packing up" during the day. They very
consciously start "packing up" at night... and you will most probably hear
the organizer mention that riders should try to ride together after dark. If
it's not mentioned in the morning announcement, it is often mentioned in
Netarts. At Netarts you are probably with the same riders you'll be seeing
the rest of the ride. I've been known to introduce riders to each other in
Netarts and suggest they stick together after dark.

Lynne, if you ask someone to ride with you after dark...they will. And it
often is the most enjoyable part of the ride.

Susan.