[OrRando] Oregon Cycling article

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Tue Sep 19 17:57:15 PDT 2006

Yes, I probably said "they'll talk about lighting setups all day" I think it
was in reference to "What do randonneurs do on their bikes all day? Don't
they get bored?"

I'm glad they used Nate's picture of Eric and John taking a break at the
Pelican Brewery looking out on Haystack Rock. It shows 1) The scenery. 2)
It's not competative. We really didn't need cyclist riding their bikes,
everyone already knows cyclist ride their bikes. I haven't seen the article
and cover yet. Did they per chance put in a picture of John playing the slot
machines or Eric taking a nap on the road???

The writer plans to come ride one of the populaires in November. She said it
sounds like we have a lot of fun.

Susan.