[OrRando] ORR 2007 Draft Calendar

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Tue Sep 12 10:16:05 PDT 2006

I'll be submitting these ACP dates on Friday of this week. Any comments or
concerns? (Oregon Randonneur members have been blind carbon copied)
  a.. Summer 200ks are back (Ju, Au, Se, Oc) These are opportunities to
visit other areas. October is reserved for the beautiful Bingen Bikenfest
route we rode in 2005. Bend wants to host a 200k brevet. Other regions?
  b.. Fleche Ouragan first weekend in May, finish will be Grand Lodge in
Forest Grove.
  c.. June 30-July2 1000k Portland to Glacier NP, return by Amtrak... alot
of interest in this route!
  d.. Poor Man's PBP (Aug 25-27)- For those not going to PBP we have a
series of longer rides: you can do a 1000, a 600 & 400, a 600 or a 400.
This will be modeled after the SIR brevet weekend of Jun 14.
  e.. Populaires and RUSA brevets (they can be added with 5 weeks notice)
are not included in this calendar. The following are all ACP events which
RUSA submits to France before Oct 1.

  Mar 31 200k
  Apr 14 300k
  May 4-6 Fleche Ouragan
  May 19 200/400k
  June 9 300/600k
  June 30 1000k (Sa-M) PDX-Glacier NP, Full Moon
  July 14 200k
  Aug 11 200k
  Aug 25 600 (Sa-Su)
  Aug 25 1000 (Sa-M) Full Moon, Aug 28