[OrRando] OR 600k, The Big Lebowski

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Mon Sep 11 06:53:50 PDT 2006

I'll be gone for the next week, but I wanted to comment on the upcoming
600k, The Big Lebowski. It is called The Big Lebowski because 'like wow
man, this ride is way out there man, it will push you right up to the
line!'  If you are fit, and you have the attitude, this ride will
provide an excellent adventure and reward of having accomplished one
Big Lebowski of a ride. I am not expecting many riders for the 600k, but
for those who think they can do it, Susan and I will do our best to
support you as you approach the line that separates man from myth.

Later!
Dude
.