[OrRando] 400K

David R. Davidson davidrd at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 21:25:36 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm new.  I've been racing for a couple of years and am really interested in
the randonneurs.  I've read a lot on the website and am curious what people
have on their bikes?  For a 200K for instance or 300K, do you just have a
handlebar bag typically or those very cool saddlebags that attach to the
seat?  I'd love to do a 200K soon and want to show up prepared.  Any
websites or books/magazines I could read to learn more?

Thanks,
David