[OrRando] Verboort Populaire pre-ride

cjklrhea at att.net cjklrhea at att.net
Tue Oct 31 06:38:58 PST 2006

I am afraid that I will have to cancel my reservation to ride in the Verboort Sausage Populaire.  I injured the ligaments and tendons in my left foot and cannot peddle.  I will look forward to an opportunity to ride in another event with your group.

-------------- Original message from "Susan France" <susanfrance at teleport.com>: --------------