[OrRando] Verboort Populaire pre-ride

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Oct 30 07:47:50 PST 2006

We currently have 41 riders preregistered for Sat's populaire. But, not many
of the "regulars" have signed up yet. Please preregister as it looks like a
big crowd and it will help us make sure we have enough cards & cuesheets.
You can check who's signed up here:
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/sftest/2006_Verboort_Riders.htm
Cuesheet shortly.
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2006_Verboort_Info.html