[OrRando] Can I suggest a perm this weekend???

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Tue Oct 17 16:56:44 PDT 2006

Well, Michael can only ride Saturday and I have a hope of riding with
someone if he shows up with a bag full of bike tools and Ensure.

How about anyone wanting to ride Saturday head for Clatskanie. 6:45 start.
Anyone wanting to ride Sunday head for Wilsonville. (Jon mentioned a
pre-sunrise start) I've put Jon Beilby in charge of collecting forms and
distributing cards/cues for that perm. It is a nice route with 3 covered
bridges whereas the Clatskanie ride only has the one covered bridge. Or
anyone could do both for a total of 4 covered bridges for the weekend.

But in either case you need to let whoever is "in charge" know you'll be
wanting to ride the perm.

Susan.