[SIR] [OrRando] The sun rose in the east this morning

Kent Peterson kentsbike at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 2 07:53:08 PDT 2006

Correction -- half the Seattle crew (Eric and myself) were on
bikes with those Disraeli gears and the other half (Bob
and Peter) were on single speed Bianchi San Joses. The San
Jose riders continue to say wonderful things about their
steeds although  Peter has adopted a new monosylabic
mantra that rhymes with "truck"  He chants while weaving
up some of the steeper climbs.

BTW the Big Lebowski is the prettiest, most fun and hardest
600K I've ever ridden. Huge kudos to the Kramer and Ms France
for an epic course and wonderful support. Scheduling a meteor
shower for Saturday night was really going above and beyond
the call of duty.

Kent Peterson
Issaquah WA USA
http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/