[OrRando] FW: PBP Travel

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sun Nov 19 14:21:27 PST 2006

>From Claus a Travel Agent who plans trips for many of the US participants.
-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Claussen [mailto:dptravel at primary.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 10:21 PM
Subject: PBP website

Dear RBA's :

I am pleased to inform you that our PBP web-site is functioning now. We had
some problems with our fully secured registration page (by
Microsoft/bcentral), which delayed us unfortunately. But everything is fine
now and reservations can be made.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

If you have greater numbers of participants in your area, I am also
available (time permitting) to visit you and brief your group about my
travel options.

See you at the PBP 2007 !

Claus Claussen

Des Peres Travel