[OrRando] "Two Ferries without the Ferries" Perm

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Nov 8 13:18:50 PST 2006

Well it is 206k and 5992 feet of elev gain. The alternate is 1 or 2k more
and should be the same elevation gain. The alternate reverses about 2/3 of
the route such that I'm putting together a different set of instructions
such that one doesn't spend the whole day figuring out backwards
instructions.

Cheers,
Susan.