[OrRando] RE: Mid-Columbia Brevet Descriptions

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat May 27 12:05:27 PDT 2006

Ah... such a great day in the Willamette Valley for getting a few chores
done eh?? The interior of my Burb is spic n span. I even found a compartment
I didn't know I had!

Removed the crank...rotated the rings slightly...I think my chain rings are
bent...or I'm going to have to replace the Suntour Greasegard bottom bracket
I've been using the last 15 years.

Probably do some baking this afternoon and stick stuff in the freeze for the
upcoming 600k. Any requests for baked goods??

Susan.