[OrRando] Scouting Ride... this weekend

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:36:09 PDT 2006

Uh, oh ... sounds like it's time to volunteer, eh guys and gals?  ;-)

Seriously, though, I know that everyone on this list REALLY appreciates all
the effort you put into keep us turning the pedals.  Thank you so much!  And
thanks to Michael and John, as well.

So - I'll raise my hand to volunteer - I think you said that John will need
help on the Second Brevet Series.  I need the 200 to complete my Super
series, but I'm happy to lend a hand on one or more of the others.

dr