[OrRando] Hot Springs & Dunes.

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Mon May 15 20:04:46 PDT 2006

well see about that "mowing lawns" thing. im about as interested in
mowing lawns as i am in vacuuming carpet :) (hint, im tearing out ALL
the carpet as soon as escrow closes :) ) - fortunately most of the
work is done on the place i found, and i can mostly concentrate on
making it "mine" - and, of course, figuring out how the hell im
affording all this! :)

dont you worry, though, ill find time to come out and do some rides!

-joel