[OrRando] Skyline Vernonia

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon May 8 13:52:32 PDT 2006

Go to this site and download the permanent registration form (at the top of
page). Fill out and >>SIGN IT <<and mail to me. When I have a signed perm
form I will email you a permanent card.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/sftest/

Good thing you're giving me a couple days notice. I do have to make a couple
mods to the route per Mike Davis ride.

Sign your perm registration form.
Assure you sign your perm registration form.
Guess what a high percentage of riders forget to do?

Susan.