[OrRando] Photos of Woodburn Heartburn 150k

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:27:43 PDT 2006

Nate,

Can you send me the high rez versions of 3,4, and 19?  Thanks!  (PS: if you
have any other photos that you think would lend themselves well to
communicating the idea of 'hard recreational road riding ..." send em my
way.  We're working on the new site header.

Thanks!

dr

Carboload your mind:http://www.readytoride.blogspot.com
See the cycling world through my Lens: http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride