[OrRando] Re: OrRando Digest, Vol 10, Issue 14, Jerseys Last Call

Thomas Killion tkillion8587 at qwest.net
Tue Mar 21 12:37:23 PST 2006

Michael -

I'm in, and I'm with Eric and Susan on this one.

RACER CUT in LARGE, BLACK with WHITE SIDE STRIPES (no chest stripe),
LONG-SLEEVE and whatever the Club decides re: lettering style, but I
would prefer embroidered lettering vs flocked.

As Eric V. notes the Racer Cut is out until April, but April is almost here.

Susan - the check is in the mail

Thomas Killion