[OrRando] FW: [SIR] Pics and a brief 200K ride report

Bert Lutz bert_lutz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:40:21 PST 2006

Nice ride and well attended in spite of the iffy weather.  Chilly start in
the low 30's warming well into the 40's with mostly gray skies.  A few
snowflakes in Greenwater but otherwise no precip.  Roads were clear and dry.

7000+ ft of climbing with a real leg burner (for me anyway) at about 100
miles.  Otherwise, mostly rollers with nice Sound and mountain scenery.