[OrRando] found it

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Mar 8 06:39:46 PST 2006

Mikedfarrier at aol.com wrote:
> I have oorando in my favorites area and it did not show the picture,  however
> when I did a copy/paste to that address wala there it  was, Idon't  know why
> it happened that way but there it is. Mike

Caching. Save bandwidth by loading a local copy rather than fetching a new
one.  This is sometimes secretly handled by your ISP.  Holding down the shift
key while clicking the reaload button forces a fresh refresh on most browsers.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity