[OrRando] Jerseys

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:54:58 PST 2006

I'm good for one (1) shop-style, short-sleeve in size medium in black (if
that is going to be the way we as a Club).

Like Michael, I think the Orange & Black combo is way cool.  If we're not
going to lock in one color for the club, then I'd like the Orange and Black
Racer in short sleeve in size large.,
dr

Carboload your mind:http://www.readytoride.blogspot.com
See the cycling world through my Lens: http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride