[OrRando] Jerseys

Bert Lutz bert_lutz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:16:58 PST 2006

Good luck, Michael, capturing a common theme out of these emails...

I'm with keeping it simple.  I like the all black with white lettering.
"Oregon Randonneurs" in  white block letters embroidered front and back.
Maybe a small "2006" to capture the limited edition message.

XL Racer:  1 long sleeve; 1 short sleeve.

Bert