[OrRando] old new sports drink

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Mar 2 05:28:19 PST 2006

Ferget Gatorade and Endurox.  Stock up on Chocolate Milk.
Available at convenience stores and fast food places everywhere.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05278/582437.stm

Get milk -- chocolate flavor -- and get better.

That's the ad slogan UPMC sports nutritionist Leslie Bonci suggests the
American Dairy Council ought to be pitching to energy-depleted, hard-training
athletes.

Recent research has shown that the drink is as good or better than products
like Gatorade and Endurox R4 when it comes to replacing fluids and
carbohydrates.

[there's more]

Link provided courtesy of http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/

--