[OrRando] weight management

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Jun 29 14:25:25 PDT 2006

Your muscles are "damaged" and they will retain some water until healed. It
will go away in a few days when you're back to normal. You also may be
retaining some water with an inbalance in electrolytes.  5 lbs isn't all
that unusual. Weigh yourself in a few days and you may find you've actually
lost weight overall. Weigh yourself after other brevets and you may notice
the same pattern of weight gain/loss.

Susan.