[OrRando] Father's Day Snooze???

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Jun 12 15:03:53 PDT 2006

I am scheduled to lead a metric distance event for Portland Velo on Father's
Day Sunday. I was thinking that the Snoozeville Populaire Perm would be
ideal in many ways... it's not too tough, it starts at Longbottoms (or
Cornelius Pass Roadhouse). I can ride a perm and lead a PV ride all at
once...that is if anyone from PV bothers to show up, who is not already a
rando, for anything longer than 50 miles. After all, 62 miles is a really
really long ride you know!

Anyone interested in a spin to Snoozeville on Father's Day? Weather
forecast-Perfect.

Susan.
PS You can do perms more than once...you don't get distance points but you
do add another entry to you results page listed at the end of the year. As
some of you know, John Kramer is working on a page all of his own.